Thursday, February 08, 2007

What am i doing?

Well, I’m sorry it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. Urban Summer had me wiped out for a while, and since then I’ve just been flat out busy pulling together everything for this year.

What does this year hold for Greg?
Going back to college at Ridley and studying Chaplaincy and Old Testament
Been meaning to do this a while. I started my Btheol at Whitley four years ago, did about half a years worth of subjects part time, but got too busy with work and things around church to find time for it. I’ve pulled a venue switch and hope to charge on through to the end now.

Continuing work at Mullauna College
At the moment working as an Integration Aide, working with students with special needs, but also just keeping an eye on the youth group kids, helping out a bit with welfare, counselling, camps. And trying to turn Caleb Wade into the most popular guy in the school.

Running the High Schools Ministries at Mitcham Baptist Church
Heading up the whole of our high schools ministries – We are planning a big re-think of the way we do High School outreach, so there hopefully will be some big changes there. I’ll be looking after the organisation of High School age small groups, and caring for the leaders of them, running a small group myself, and organising the Youth Group activities.

Soccer
Playing and coaching the Mitcham Raiders, hopefully to as much or more glory than last year, playing Indoor every Saturday night, managing my premier league fantasy team (which is sucking a bit at the moment) and getting to as many international games and Melbourne Victory games as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Under soccer, you forgot to mention "Kick a goal".

Plus you should put something about proposing to your new girlfriend. You better do it quick before she realises what's going on...